v0.3 Open Alpha
My first game, SCP-The Escape, fully coded in Java. Based on the SCP Foundation which can be found here.
Thanks to: Ulixava, FoxK307, Rumikarimu, Ca$h, Ajoura, VenomJack, MrCompost and DarkKnight.
Picture by Oliver Barnacle
Ever wanted SCP games to be 2D? Well here you are! I haven't seen any other SCP-based games
that are 2D, and that also allow you to PLAY as some of the SCPs!
This game has multiple gamemodes. Right now there only is Class-D and SCP-058.
In Class-D mode you play as a defenseless lil' Class-D guy where you need to survive each obstacle in your path. You may encounter any SCPs... This gamemode doesn't have an ending yet, but I'm planning on making one, and keep in mind, THIS GAME IS STILL IN ALPHA. It has a lot of bugs.
Speaking of bugs, here are the ones I already know about:
- You may pass through tiles sometimes >_>
- The deathscreens.
- Jumping in SCP-058 mode may turn you sideways for some reason, simply re-jump to fix it.
- The saving/loading only works for blocks atm. (and it sometimes doesn't work for glass for some reason)
To do list:
- Make Endings for SCP-058.
- More SCPs
- More SCPs
- Finish SCP-058 gamemode.
- Added an ending for Class-D mode.
- Added a spawn SCP command.
- Added a grayscale/slowmo effect for coolio shtuff.
- Added SCP-049 and zombies.
- Made the music loop.
- Added a new gamemode!
- Removed the health bar of SCP-058 in Class-D mode.
- Nerfed the knockback of enemies once you get hit by them.
- Fixed SCP-076's chamber and spawning.
- Added SCP-966.
- Added SCP-060.
- Added Shelves.
- Added a Lighter item.
- Added a Grass block.
- Added a Danger block.
- Added a new SCP-096 sound.
- Added Fire! IT BUUUURNS!
- Improved SCP-096 animations.
- Buffed SCP-096's AI.
- Made SCP-073 interact with SCP-076-2 and added a SCP-073 quest.
- Added SCP-513.
- Fixed opening creative menu in survival.
- Added a new Achievement system and 8 achievements.
- Added particles! :D
- Removed SCP-500 being the starting item in Class-D mode.
- Made SCP-096 faster depending on the distance between the player and him
- Added jewelry slots
- Buffed SCP-173
- Fixed broken SCP animations when chasing you
- Added SCP-427
- Added blinking mechanic for Class-D mode.
- Added SCP-457
- Added SCP-261
- Added SCP-131
- Improved generation and added 2 new rooms
- Added Water bottle and Empty bottle
- Added Darkness mode
- Modified the Credits menu
- Fixed deathscreens not appearing on death
- Fixed deathscreens appearing in the character select menu
- Nerfed the knockback for SCPs on the Class-D when hit
- Moved the version number from the window title to the main menu
- Added an Eyedrops item
- Added SCP-080
- Added SCP-714
- Added a keylock with a randomly generated code (Class-D mode)
- Fixed Player getting stuck in walls
- Added SCP-999
- Added SCP-420-J
- Removed SCP-629's health bar
- Added SCP-963
- Added a zombify command
- Improved MTF's AI in SCP-058 mode (now he is more realistic)
- Added a song for SCP-058 mode
- Removed the saving/loading function in SCP-058 mode
- Fixed game crashing on loading a non-existing world
- Increased the volume of some sound files
- Added a new Tactical Speech option for SCP-058 mode
- Added an option file which remembers your options from previous launches
- You can now exit out of the console by pressing 'esc' without triggering the pause menu
- Added SCP-019
(v0.1) Trailer by Jancsi aka Ca$h:
(v0.1) Let's Play SCP-The Escape: Class-D Mode by VenomJack
THIS IS VIRUS FREE
Download the .EXE:
Download the .JAR (if the .EXE doesn't work)
Created by PhuckYuToo Published under a CC license.